Nestled Majestically in the Luxuriant Estate of Glenwood, this natural light filled residence captivates everything that is premier about calling Glenwood your home - Welcome to 77 Crestview Drive.
Beautifully maintained by its owners and a little nature reserve of its own in its backyard and a solar heated inground pool with spa jets, it is a sure winner with all families to relax and unwind after a long day's work all year round.
Other features for you to enjoy:
- Multiple living areas with formal lounge and dining
- Large picture windows maximise the natural light
- Light filled modern kitchen with casual eating
- Four spacious bedrooms, two with built-ins
- Master bedroom features walk-in robe and ensuite
- Powder room downstairs
- Internal laundry
- Private landscaped gardens with covered alfresco
- Sun drenched in-ground swimming pool
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Caddies Creek Public School and Glenwood High School Catchment
- 3km to Caddies Creek Public School and 2.4km to Glenwood High School
- 1km to CICRA Retail Shopping Centre, 3.3km Norwest Marketown and 3.4km to Norwest Business Park
- 550m to Norbrik T-Way, 2.9km to Bella Vista Metro and 3.2km to Norwest Metro
- easy access to the M7 and M2 Motorways
Council Rates = $402.00 per quarter
Water Rates = $144.11 per quarter
Land Size = 452sqm
This is a Residence and Estate your family will fall in love with the moment you inspect.
Don't miss this opportunity. Contact Pravin on 0420 969 100 to arrange for an inspection.
Disclaimer: All information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes