This stylishly appointed, north west facing quality tri-level townhouse, located within 5 minutes walk to Toongabbie train station, shopping centre, medical centre, child care and local schools, provides all the major convenience of daily living. Privately positioned at the rear of the block and away from the street, this fine property provides a peaceful setting for the astute buyer looking for value in Toongabbie area. A fantastic property that should not be missed. Currently tenanted at $520.00 per week. Long term tenants.
- Largest lot (living area and backyard) in the block
- Open plan living and dining room, leading onto private courtyard
- Contemporary gas kitchen with dishwasher
- Spacious internal laundry with third toilet
- Two bedrooms with balconies and main bathroom and toilet on first floor
- Huge top floor room with ensuite that can be used as a bedroom, rumpus or home office
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Double lock-up garage with extra storage space
- Air-condition in ground floor
- Outlet for gas heating in living area
Perfect for buyers seeking space, quality and convenience.
This property will be “SOLD”. PRICE REDUCED - OWNERS MOTIVATED FOR QUICK SALE.
To inspect, please call Pravin on 0420 969 100.
Strata levy - $458.40 per quarter Council Rates - $276.90 per quarter Sydney Water - $168.41 per quarter
Disclaimer: We have attempted to obtain information provided from reliable sources, however we take no responsibility of its accuracy, prospective purchasers are required to do their independent investigation.
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking